Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Engagement, Learning, and Adaptation Specialist for the anticipated 5-year USAID/Peru Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Sustainability (MELS) Activity. The MELS Activity will provide USAID/Peru with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes. MELS will also provide services to strengthen the monitoring, evaluation, and learning capabilities of USAID/Peru staff, targeted local partners, and Government of Peru stakeholders. This activity will provide the Mission with a set of performance and impact evaluations that contribute to the five-year country strategy, thematic regional assessments, studies, and learning activities.
This is a long-term position based in Lima, Peru. The position is contingent upon award and USAID approval.
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline is preferred;
- At least five years of experience with communications and/or knowledge management in the international development sector;
- Experience managing and supervising staff.
- Experience with assessment methodologies;
- Experience designing and delivering learning events;
- Familiarity with USAID’s objectives, approaches and operations, particularly as they relate to M&E and collaboration, adaptation, and learning;
- Demonstrated ability to effectively interact with local professionals, international donor organizations, civil society and private sector, host country government counterparts, and other implementing partners in developing countries;
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytic and visualization skills, to present complex data;
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English and Spanish.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.