Project title: Provision of technical assistance services to the programme ”Clean Energy and Climate Partnership” (CECP)
The overall objective of the project is to reinforce cooperation between EU and India on climate change and energy with a view to ensure a secure, clean, affordable and reliable energy supply for all and to progress in the implementation of the Paris Agreement.
The purpose of this contract is to promote policy dialogue and cooperation in the areas of clean energy, energy efficiency and climate action by supporting the India-EU Clean Energy and Climate Partnership.
The expected results of the project are as follows:
- Policy Dialogue between EU and India in the areas of clean energy, energy efficiency and climate change strengthened.
- Cooperation (including research and innovation) between India, EU, EU Member states and key stakeholders strengthened in the areas of clean energy, energy efficiency and climate change.
Commencement date of the project: September 2018
Duration of the assignment: minimum 90 days per year on duration of the contract
Qualifications and skills:
- At least a Master’s Degree (or equivalent) in one of the following fields: environment, social sciences, economics, engineering or a relevant, directly related discipline; Alternatively, bachelor’s degree and 4 years of full-time proven relevant experience additional to the requested general professional experience;
- Excellent verbal and written English;
- Knowledge of Hindi is an advantage.
General professional experience:
- Worked minimum 10 years full time, after obtaining the post-graduate university degree, in the field of climate action and mitigation, environment, social sciences, economics, engineering or other.
Specific professional experience:
- Minimum 3 years full-time relevant work experience in development or promotion of climate policy, action and mitigation;
- Minimum 2 years of experience developing and maintaining cooperation and/or capacity building with government and sub national entities on climate issues;
- Experience in raising awareness among key government and non-governmental organisations, business, students, media and the general public on climate change issues will be considered an asset;
- Preferably some of the specific professional experience will have been acquired in India.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org