DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
DevTech manages the Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning (MEL) Activity. The Activity provides continuous, on-the-ground, on-demand and systematic support to USAID/Nigeria and implementing partners on performance monitoring, data verification, impact and performance evaluations, project and activity level monitoring, evaluation planning and management, organizational learning, capacity building, and knowledge management.
Scope of Work:
- Adhere to MEL Activity Learning Agenda activities by planning and executing training and learning activities;
- Support the facilitation of training in Nigeria;
- Incorporate innovative CLA techniques/approaches to training and learning activities;
- Serve as CLA specialist for the MEL Activity by representing the CLA component of the Activity in donor meetings;
- Review all background documents and preparation work, specifically the CLA Learning Agenda;
- Remain flexible as unforeseen circumstances arise, support focused and effective communications with the MEL staff to problem solve, lend expertise and guidance as necessary, and ensure issues are addressed in a timely manner;
- Use the MEL Activity’s internal SharePoint for all saving and uploading all curricula and training materials to ensure safety and integrity of MEL’s intellectual property;
- The CLA Specialist will report directly to the Chief of Party.
Deliverables, Level of Effort, & Schedule:
- Training curriculum developed based on the MEL Activity’s CLA Learning Agenda;
- Support facilitating training for IPs and the USAID/Nigeria Mission;
- Provide support to the 2019 Learning Summit;
- Prepare and submit final reports following training and learning activities;
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, or a related field; Master’s Degree is preferred;
- Minimum of eight (8) years of professional experience in CLA, capacity building, training; monitoring and evaluation and learning, preferably with USAID, preferred;
- Must have minimum of five (5) years of USAID program experience;
- Must be able to work as a team player;
- Must be able to work in a flexible and complex working environment;
- Must be local Nigerian.
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.