Job Title: Program Manager I – CCD Collaboration Manager
Reports to: Ethiopia HoP
Internal Title: Program Manager I
Department: East Africa Region, Ethiopia
Job Type: Full-Time
You will serve as the Ethiopia Collaboration Cash Delivery (CCD) Technical Lead to facilitate discussions between the various members, drive forward collaborative activities, establish a more robust framework for CCD structure and operations in Ethiopia, and promote CCD for both fundraising and awareness-raising efforts. You will also be accountable for the different workstreams under the CCD collaboration unit and reporting to the various stakeholders (Steering Committee, Global CCD Coordinators, CCD members in Ethiopia), ensuring the finalization and adherence to the Governance Framework and MoU by Ethiopia CCD Platform members.
* Master’s Degree in International Development, International Relations or in the field of cash programming required. Additional experience may substitute for some education.
* Minimum of 2 years of relevant field-based experience in coordinating or managing light to moderately complex projects required, preferably with an international NGO.
* Additional experience may substitute for some education.
Required Languages - English
Travel - include percentage of required travel, if applicable. Could be stated as Must be willing and able to travel up to 25%.
* Experience leading collaborations and/or consortiums with strong negotiation and facilitation skills.
* Proven experience in designing, implementing and managing humanitarian Cash and Voucher Assistance (CVA) programs, with solid knowledge of cash programming, humanitarian operations and ideally modernizing approaches to cash distributions (digitizing the ‘cash system’, Financial Service Provider engagement, beneficiary data management systems etc.).
* Inquisitive and innovative mind and be flexible and adaptable, responding to situations that arise over the course of the deployment.
* Project management experience in cash programming is highly desirable.
* Experience engaging with partner organizations.
* Experience contributing to the development of technical proposals.
* MEAL skills and experience preferred.
* Experience using MS Windows and MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Web Conferencing Applications, information management systems.
These are rooted in the mission, values, and guiding principles of CRS and used by each staff member to fulfill his or her responsibilities and achieve the desired results.
* Continuous Improvement & Innovation
* Builds Relationships
* Develops Talent
* Strategic Mindset
* Accountability & Stewardship
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
***Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. We welcome as a part of our staff people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need. CRS’ processes and policies reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS’ talent acquisition procedures reflect our commitment to protecting children and vulnerable adults from abuse and exploitation.
CRS is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Catholic Relief Services carries out the commitment of the Bishops of the United States to assist the poor and vulnerable overseas. Our Catholic identity is at the heart of our mission and operations. We welcome as a part of our staff and as partners people of all faiths and secular traditions who share our values and our commitment to serving those in need.
About the Organization
CRS staff, alongside our partners and the people we serve, work daily to bring our mission and guiding principles to life. We share our stories of hope, compassion and solidarity to inspire others to join us in creating a more just and prosperous world for all.