Collaborative, Learning and Adaptation Team Leader, Ghana
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced Collaborative, Learning and Adaptation Team Leader for upcoming USAID funded agriculture and agribusiness activities in Ghana.
- Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university.
- Familiarity with the concept of learning, adaptive management/CLA, and demonstrated experience using a mix of informational sources and research methods to analyze project progress, communicate findings to a range of external and internal stakeholders, and apply learning to work planning.
- 5 – 8 years of experience in designing and implementing knowledge management and sharing/learning, using CLA principles and approaches.
- Proven leadership in supervising staff, managing multiple complex project components, and convening people across technical teams to build consensus and achieve an outcome.
- 8 years of experience in linking and utilizing M&E Data, Learnings and Success stories to Communication.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance and advisory services to a range of financial service providers.
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Ghanaian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
Please apply online at www.acdivoca.org/international-jobs. The applications will be reviewed promptly upon receipt, only finalists will be contacted. ACDI/VOCA is an equal opportunity employer. Women, minorities and people from diverse groups are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.