: Support for the implementation of the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement Phase II
: Sep 2019
: 36 months
The overall objective is: to effectively raise Ukrainian public authorities’ capacities in designing and implementing key reforms stemming from the Association Agreement/DCFTA.The purposes of this contract are:
The expected results of this project are as follows:
- To facilitate the legal approximation processes linked to the EU-Ukraine Association Agreement (AA) implementation.
- To improve efficient communication of government authorities of central and regional levels to ensure support to EUI/AA reforms.
Qualifications and skills
- Coordination, monitoring, reporting of the AA/DCFTA implementation.
- Legal Approximation.
- Public communication and outreach.
General professional experience
- A level of education which corresponds to completed university studies of at least three years attested by a diploma in the areas of public relations, communication and media; university diploma in other areas, together with minimum 5 years in addition to the general professional experience defined below, could be exceptionally be accepted in fully justified cases;
- Excellent command in Ukrainian or Russian (minimum 2 in the scale of 1(excellent) to 5 (basic));
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 but preferably 7 years of experience in communication matters and/or public relations.
- Experience in organising (not necessarily leading) at least 1 (one) public communication campaign for a governmental institution;
- Experience of various communication approaches and tools in minimum 3 but preferably all of the following 5 domains: content management of thematic website, managing accounts in social platforms, preparation of content for print materials, organisation of public events (public hearings, consultations, presentation with/before business, civil society), preparation of public communication manuals and guidelines.
About the Organization
Human Dynamics is a leading European provider of consulting services for the public sector with more than 120 projects implemented in 30 countries worldwide. Currently, Human Dynamics and its 300 experts and consultants advise more than 40 ministries and public/government agencies worldwide. You are welcome on our website for more details: www.humandynamics.org