Cardno International Development is seeking a Communications Consultant for its Public-Private Partnerships in PEPFAR Countries Project (P4) based in Arlington, Virginia. This position will support P4’s knowledge management and communications strategy which promotes PEPFAR’s agenda of transparency, accountability and data sharing for its public-private partnerships (PPPs). Cardno’s P4 project supports the scale up of PFPEFAR PPPs with funding from Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Department of State’s Office of Global AIDS Coordinator (OGAC).
The consultant will report to P4’s Communications Manager. The consultancy will have an estimated level-of-effort of 50% in month one, 25% in subsequent months. The consultant may work virtually.
- Write and finalize content for redesigned website
- Maintain and update website content monthly
- Publish P4’s newsletter quarterly
- Develop communications and marketing materials, including success stories (video and print), project sheets and infographics, as required
- 3+ years of experience in the communications field
- BA or BS degree in Communications, Public Relations, or Marketing; Master’s preferred
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Experience with a range of writing styles and mediums, including speeches, fact sheets, social media, and formal correspondence
- Experience using digital outreach and social media channels to engage stakeholders
- Experience in global health and/or international development is a plus
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Cardno offers an excellent compensation and benefits package. Cardno is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Cardno International Development has a 50-year history of serving the U.S. Government’s foreign assistance objectives. The team brings together a broad range of experience and talent, a rich history of innovation and passion, and an established reputation for high quality services across many sectors. We have offices in Brisbane, Brussels, Dili, Jakarta, Manila, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby, Yangon, and Washington, D.C.
About the OrganizationCardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd., is part of Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division with international development assistance companies in Brisbane, Brussels, Jakarta, Melbourne, Nairobi, Oxford, Port Moresby, and Washington, DC. Cardno Emerging Markets USA, Ltd. was formerly Emerging Markets Group, Ltd. and brings nearly a 30-year history serving the objectives of bilateral and multilateral donors and private clients. The Emerging Markets Division brings together a broad range of experience and talent; a rich history of innovation, passion and commitment to international development and an established reputation for high quality demand and client driven services.
Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division manages more than $750 million in current contracts and grants, brings together over 90 years of collective experience, and engages over 3,700 professionals in more than 100 countries. Cardno’s Emerging Markets Division currently implements over 130 projects globally.