Position Type: Full-Time (based on contract award)
Work Location: Peru
ME&A is recruiting a Communications/Knowledge Management Specialist for the USAID/Peru Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Sustainability (MELS) contract. The purpose of MELS is to provide USAID/Peru, including its bilateral and South America Regional portfolios, as well as USAID/Brazil and USAID/Paraguay, with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, in order to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes. Additionally, MELS will provide services to strengthen the monitoring, evaluation, and learning capabilities of USAID/Peru staff, targeted local partners and Government of Peru (GOP) stakeholders. The Mission focuses on sustainable natural resource management and increased public services in the Amazon basin.
The Communications / Knowledge Management Specialist will:
- Creates the project’s co-branding strategy adhering to the USAID Graphics Standards Manual. Ensures compliance with USAID’s communications and public affairs regulations
- Produces, edits and translates outreach material, institutional documentation, and USAID reports
- Develops and writes clear and concise fact sheets, blogs, case studies, success stories, reports and publications for the project and USAID
- Reviews KM needs with USAID/Colombia and IPs for collecting, storing, and accessing reliable and timely programmatic, operational, and tacit information
- Explores, develops, and promotes collaborative tools, including CoPs and peer assists, to facilitate sharing of ideas and work among USAID/Colombia and IPs
- Works closely with the M&E Specialist and the Evaluation Expert to create standardized tools and templates and publishes them on the CoP website for ease of access. Responsible for organizing events under the MEL project, including workshops, conferences, etc.
- Manages Help Desk
- Fluency in Spanish required, fluency in English desired
- Resident or citizen of Peru desired
- Expertise in Peru highly desired, and experience in Brazil and Paraguay are a plus
All applications and CVs must be submitted in English.
Only selected candidates will be called for an interview. ME&A Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment based on race, age, color, religion, sex and sexual preference, national origin, individual with disabilities, veteran status. ME&A is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all applicants.
About the Organization
ME&A is a qualified small business, dedicated to providing creative solutions for economic development and social development throughout the world. Our Core Areas of Concentration include Monitoring & Evaluations, Economic and Community Development, Public Administration and Governance, and Business Development and Technology Transfer.
ME&A’s staff of professionals are dedicated to pursuing excellence in the principles, practices and processes of their professions. We are a client-oriented organization committed to upholding the highest of professional standards and being a responsible corporate citizen.
We believe in creative teaming with other partners, maintaining strong professionalism and ethics in meeting our objectives, and utilizing our multicultural skills to better understand and communicate with our clients. ME&A pursues and embraces our client’s organizational and programmatic goals. We work as a team, whereever appropriate, to bring collective knowledge to bear in creating developmental solutions.
ME&A is an Equal Opportunity Employer.