Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to enhance your skills and expertise? At DPS, you will experience a corporate culture of collaboration, equality, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded. Join a growing, dynamic company as we continue to expand our portfolio.
Dexis Professional Services seeks a Communications Specialist with an active Secret Clearance to support the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Bureau for Legislative and Public Affairs (LPA). The position is based in Washington, DC and the start date is immediate.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensures IC digital communications products are of high, professional quality that inform, engage and inspire Agency staff.
- Communicates USAID’s development agenda to promote support for the Agency’s mission and core values.
- Serves as the IC lead for the Agency’s Drupal-based social media, online collaborative applications and knowledge management platform.
- Works with staff to foster and develop digital spaces for communities of interest/communities of practice
- Lead for the Agency’s Drupal-based digital environment in MyUSAID with additional online collaborative applications and knowledge management platforms
- Conducts amplification for key news, events, and initiatives.
- Provides subject matter expertise to Agency points of contact on developing and publishing social media content (including training).
- Produces and manages project plans for internal communication digital content and initiatives.
- Independently manages complex projects.
- Creates and contributes to the creation of e-newsletters and other outreach materials including the use of third party vendors (e.g. Constant Contact or other).
- Creates and shares original designs and templates for internal communications products, including, but not limited to: event posters, campaign flyers, newsletters, infographics, and PowerPoint presentations.
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Three to five years of digital communications experience;
- Three to five years of experience with tracking campaign metrics;
Three to five years of writing and implementing campaign plans;
- Three to five years of enforcing legal guidance & organizational policy for social
- Currently posesses an active secret clearance.
About the Organization
At Dexis Professional Services (DPS) we align ourselves with the core values of our parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Ingenuity, Integrity, Investment in People-these are the guiding principles of our culture. We empower our staff to work together with colleagues at all levels and be part of the decision-making process; we create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. We’re committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation in the global development arena. As a DPS employee, we will challenge you, we will empower you, and we will mentor you.
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview. DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.