The Human Diagnosis Project (Human Dx) is a worldwide effort, created with and led by the global medical community, to build an open intelligence system that maps the steps to help any patient. By combining the collective intelligence of doctors with machine learning, Human Dx intends to enable more accurate, affordable, and accessible care for all.
Our Community Discipline serves as the primary bridge to our external stakeholders (including the global medical, scientific, patient, technology, design, and press communities) by shaping and communicating the story of the Human Diagnosis Project.
Ideal candidates will:
- Define and implement a cohesive growth vision, including generating data-driven hypotheses for Community initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally to identify and track key metrics to understand user behavior and design results-oriented campaigns.
- Proactively gather feedback from our community of contributors to help shape product features and future iterations that advance the growth vision.
- Support other Community-related work, including but not limited to: helping develop and implement the Project’s public relations efforts, crafting communications with key stakeholders, and assisting the Team with other related work and initiatives (e.g., organizational structure, processes, and culture; events, meetings, and presentations; hiring, recruiting, and retention processes).
Ideal candidates have:
- A bachelor’s degree (or higher) from a top-tier academic institution.
- 3+ years related work experience in multiple of the following: user acquisition, activation, and retention; community building; analytics; designing and monitoring A/B and multivariate tests; marketing.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Ability and desire to engage with multiple stakeholders across a variety of communities, industries, and functional backgrounds.
- A commitment to service and a strong desire to help the underserved.
- Experience working and thriving in early-stage organizations and/or other resource-constrained environments.
- Eagerness to join a high-performance institution and continually advance their knowledge and skills through self-reflection and feedback.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
Note: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.