LOUIS BERGER is an international engineering company, working in the fields of civil engineering, economics, planning, rural development, water and environment.
To develop our activity and participate in an important mining project in GUINEA, we are seeking:
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER (MINE/PORT/RAIL/ROAD)
The Construction Manager is responsible for the execution of all civil construction projects on the site. He/She will be responsible for all the services associated with the day-to-day administration of the contract and the technical control of the construction works:
- · Project planning and execution.
- · Ensure that work is completed safely, on time and within budget.
- · Ensure designs are constructible within the site constraints
- · Ensure that all works have a valid inspection and test plan
- · Oversee supervisors, engineers and sub-contractors.
- · Plan and schedule labor requirements.
- · Liaise with client representatives.
- · Manage budgets and reports.
- · Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management.
- · 15 years experience in Civil construction/design and construction supervision in the Mining/Oil & Gas, Transport sectors
- · Planning and budgeting experience.
- · Experience with large project construction.
- · Experience in Africa is required.
- · French and English language skills.
Duration: 1 year renewable
Position based in a life camp
Rotation Job: 8 weeks of work/2 weeks off.
Positions based in Guinea
Should you be interested in this position, please send a cover letter and a detailed CV (with expectations, if possible) to http://www.louisberger-france.com or by email under reference CONSTRUCTION/102011/DEVEX to email@example.com