Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified Construction Manager candidates for an exciting new project in the Middle East.
This will be a large, multi-year program that will require highly experienced and skilled staff in the engineering and construction management fields. A Program Management office will be established in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia where the Construction Manager will be located. Further details of the assignment will be shared with qualified candidates.
* Supervise and support a team of skilled and experienced construction management and support staff;
* Build a team of experienced and qualified staff needed to efficiently execute the project;
* Provide leadership and direction to the organization;
* Manage overall project controls function including schedule and budget compliance;
* Assist in the preparation of Scope of Work documents and subcontracts as required.
* Minimum 20 years of experience related to construction management of all facets of infrastructure;
* Prior experience working in the Middle East;
* Prior experience in heavy civil works, dredging and construction of all facets of infrastructure;
* Engineering degree is desirable but other degrees will be considered depending upon prior experience;
* Ability to work with a large team and provide strong management and communications skills.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.