Community Policing Outreach Expert
Consultant will be expected to have the skills, qualifications, experience, education and general expertise necessary to provide to provide subject matter expertise on community policing communications and guidance to the program and local partners on designing and implementing local outreach campaigns. Specifically, the desired qualifications for this agreement are:
- Demonstrable and direct experience in development of community policing outreach strategies in unstable environments
- Familiarity with the roles of police and internal security services in authoritarian environments
- Proven experience developing outreach strategies, communication materials and tools for a variety of audiences
- Experience working in the Middle East, desirable
TASKS TO BE PERFORMED
- Provide technical advice, guidance and support to program staff in the integration of communications and awareness campaigns into selected community security focused program activities.
- Review relevant program and partners’ documents related to design of the outreach campaigns.
- Provide support to local partners on designing and implementing local outreach campaigns.
RESULTS AND/OR DELIVERABLES
- A report on suggested topics for local partners outreach campaigns.
- A report outlining a design of at least two outreach campaigns.
- Technical advice to project staff and local police/security partners in community engagement activities.
Consultants with the requisite qualifications will be given a blanket consulting agreement under which specific work assignments will be ordered on an ad hoc basis, subject to consultant’s availability. Consultants may be required to compete against other similarly qualified consultants, though generally work will be assigned and negotiated directly with the consultant.
TO APPLY FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY:
Email KritikaK@creativedc.com with your CV, technical statement of capabilities, and a proposed daily rate.
For more information: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=107a8a7a2d5a45a3bf990cfcbada1cd0