Job No.: 605158
Employment Type: Contractor
Duration: 5 Weeks
The World Mosquito Program (WMP; www.worldmosquitoprogram.org) is a not-for-profit, international research program based at Monash University (MU) in Melbourne. The program aims to provide a sustainable and cost-effective new tool for preventing transmission of a range of arboviral diseases including dengue, chikungunya, and Zika.
WMP is currently seeking an experienced program evaluation specialist (individual or team) for a short-term consultancy to undertake an independent evaluation of WMP’s project implementation in Fiji’s Western Division, which was funded by NZAID/MFAT. Detailed requirements are described in the attached Terms of Reference. The consultant(s) should ideally demonstrate:
- Strong program evaluation experience, including expertise in monitoring and evaluation of international programs
- Experience with health sector / public health programs
- Experience working in the Pacific Islands and/or with NZAID-funded programs (desirable)
- Ability to plan, manage and deliver a high quality evaluation process from inception to timely completion
- Ability to communicate clearly and regularly with WMP and local stakeholders during the evaluation process, and upon delivery of the findings
To apply, please send your submission before 5 pm Wednesday 15 April 2020.
Submissions should include:
- CV of evaluator(s)
- An evaluation plan (no more than 2 pages) to include:
- Proposed methodology and scope
- Evaluation plan and timetable
- Budget, clearly indicating the number of days per activity and in total
Note: There will necessarily be flexibility in the timing of the evaluation given the evolving COVID-19 situation, and timelines can be negotiated after submissions have been received.
If you have any further enquiries please contact Katie Anders – firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Reference
Consultancy - Program Evaluation
Wednesday 15 April 2020, 5:00 pm AEST