Palladium is seeking consultants to provide French-language editing services on an ad-hoc basis for Health Policy Plus (HP+), a five-year USAID-funded project, and other projects. The mission of the HP+ project is to strengthen and advance health policy priorities in the areas of family planning and reproductive health, HIV, and maternal health at global, country, and subnational levels.
Consultants will work in coordination with HP+ communications staff to complete a range of projects on an as needed basis. This may include substantive- and copy-editing of technical products including posters, presentations, reports, briefs, curricula, manuals/guides, and other materials.
- Experienced editor of French-language documents
- Bilingual in English and French
- Attention to detail
- Experience editing technical documents preferred—particularly in the areas of global health, health research, and/or international development
- Knowledgeable of the Chicago Manual of Style and ability to follow a house style
- Collaboration with HP+ communications and technical staff to receive projects and conduct up to three rounds of review via email
- Ability to work efficiently under short deadlines
- Ability to work remotely and coordinate with HP+ staff by email, phone, and Skype
Duration and phasing
October 2019 through October 2020, as needed.
Guidelines for Submission of Proposal:
Interested parties should send inquiries to Nada Mustafa (Nada.Mustafa@thepalladiumgroup.com) with a list of references, completed editing test and hourly rate for copy editing and substantive editing.