Chemonics seeks a consultant professor in transportation fleet management for the Global Health Supply Chain Program — Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) in Angola. GHSC-PSM serves as the primary vehicle through which USAID procures and provides health commodities, delivers technical assistance to improve partner countries’ management of the supply chain, and collaborates with key international stakeholders to support global health initiatives. The National School of Public Health, or Escola Nacional de Saúde Publica (ENSP), in partnership with GHSC-PSM, will develop a curriculum for a new post-graduate specialization in public health supply chain management targeting ministry of health logistics professionals, the first of its kind in Angola. We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Develop an advanced supply chain management (SCM) module in transportation fleet management
- Consult best practices and approaches that make use of cutting-edge models to create module content and develop teaching materials
- Deliver the SCM module to the first cohort of 35 ministry of health professionals in conjunction with an ENSP faculty member
- Advanced degree in management, logistics, or a related field
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in SCM
- Experience developing teaching and learning materials for advanced courses
- Experience teaching college students
- Demonstrated experience employing advanced teaching techniques
- Ability to work and lead local academic teams
- Excellent teamwork and relationship-building skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing
- Ability to transfer knowledge and motivate students on topics related to personal and professional development
- Extensive experience working with international and national stakeholders in low- and middle-income countries
- Demonstrated leaderships, versatility, and integrity
- Fluency in Portuguese preferred
Please send an email a resume and cover letter attached and “Consultant Professor, Transportation Fleet Management” to AngolaProfessorConsultancies@ghsc-psm.org by January 11, 2019. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
About the Organization
Owned entirely by employees, Chemonics is an ISO-9001 certified international development company. For more than 40 years, we have partnered with local and international organizations to promote social and economic change around the world.