Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks a Contacts & Human Resources Specialist to support an anticipated five-year monitoring, evaluation, and learning for sustainability (MELS) activity for USAID/Peru. The MELS Activity will provide USAID/Peru with technical and advisory services in planning, designing, conducting, disseminating, and learning from monitoring and evaluation of the Mission’s portfolios, to improve the achievement and sustainability of USAID’s development outcomes. This full-time position will be located in Lima, Peru and is long-term. The position is contingent upon award and USAID approval.
- Recruit, onboard, train, and evaluate project staff
- Ensure timely procurements in accordance with USAID regulations
- Ensure project management is USAID compliant
- A Master’s degree in business, human resources, law, management, or a related field (or undergraduate degree with 10 years of experience)
- Six years of experience in international development or global health management managing donor-funded projects
- Excellent record of cost control and timely procurement of services for donor-funded projects
- Experience recruiting, onboarding, and managing consultants
- Experience working on USAID or other USG contracts
- Excellent knowledge of USAID rules and regulations
- Must be a legal resident of Peru. S/he may be Peruvian or an expatriate already living in Peru with a minimum of five years’ experience living and working in developing country
- Fluency in English, Spanish and Portuguese preferred
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.