CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 80 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve development outcomes. We apply a customized, customer-centric business approach to offer greater value to our clients.
CAMRIS seeks a Contract Program Manager for the upcoming USAID Global Development Lab opportunity.
* Responsible for oversight and coordination of all contractor personnel.
* Serve as point of contact between the contractor staff and Contracting Officer Representative (COR) or other duly authorized representative of the Government under the Contract.
* Responsible for executing technical assignments issued within the terms and conditions of the Contract.
* Responsible for updating the USAID COR of any problems or concerns within 24 hours of the issue
* Master’s degree or higher in areas such as Management, Human Resources, or related field such as Public Administration, Organizational Development, Industrial Psychology, International Development, Business, or related subjects.
* Must have 10 - 15 years of technical and management experience. At a minimum of 5 years of progressively more responsible experience managing complex teams and assignments, with at least 3 years of this experience in in personnel/performance management; demonstrated management and supervision of staff; experience in setting up management, administrative and assembling team for complex assignments, and financial systems. He/She must have excellent diplomacy and inter-personnel skills; ability to interact with all levels of staff from senior management to line staff.
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Strong knowledge of USAID contract management and grant management policies and procedures.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word and Excel.