Dexis is seeking an experienced Contracts Administrator to provide cradle-to-grave contract administration of Federal contracts, predominately with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State. This is a full-time position based in Washington, D.C.
- Provide proposal support by drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Negotiate new awards of Prime and Subcontracts
- Ensure contract compliance, identify necessary modifications, and write formal correspondences to Clients
- Review and approve internal contractual requests in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Draft and issue contractual agreements, using Dexis’ contract management solution
- Bind Dexis Consulting Group in accordance with the employee’s delegation of authority/signature authority
- Research and draft guidance on contractual and regulatory matters
- Enter executed contractual agreements in Dexis’ accounts payable solution
- Mitigate corporate and financial risk
- Participate in monthly project reviews with project management teams;
- Maintain audit-ready contract files (hardcopy files, and Egnyte files) ensure all Prime and Subcontract project files are all up to date and audit-ready. Update contract briefs and corporate project list for portfolio on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain Dexis Consulting Group’s SAM.gov registration and lead the annual renewal process, along with any updates needed on an ad-hoc basis.
- Lead the collection of Dexis Consulting Group’s Service Contract Reporting (SCR) data and enter SCRs in SAM.gov on an annual basis
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Acquisition, Management, Finance, Business, or related field
- Expert knowledge of FAR, AIDAR, Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM), and Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR)
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience managing U.S. Government contracts, including USAID, Department of State, Department of Defense, and/or task orders issued under GSA Schedules,
- Understanding of Cost Reasonableness - Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Programs
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as exceptional customer support (both internally & externally)
- Hands-on experience with a variety of contract types – cost-reimbursable (CP), FFP, T&M, IDIQ, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks with multiple deadlines
- Ability to anticipate customer (internal and external) needs and give and to give high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
About the Organization
Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.