Are you passionate about driving programs focused on foreign assistance? Do you want to be part of an organization that offers meaningful assignments and opportunities to expand your skills and expertise? At Dexis, you will experience a corporate culture of inclusiveness, fairness, and trust. You will be given the means and mentorship needed to succeed, and your creativity will be rewarded.
About the Position
Dexis is seeking a Contracts and Grants Administrator to provide cradle-to-grave contract and grant administration of Federal contracts, predominately with the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) and the Department of State (DOS).
- Provide proposal support by drafting Non-Disclosure Agreements, Teaming Agreements and Independent Contractor Agreements.
- Negotiate new awards of Prime and Subcontracts
- Ensure contract and grant compliance, identify necessary modifications, and write formal correspondences to Clients
- Review and approve internal contractual requests in accordance with corporate policies and procedures
- Draft and issue contractual agreements, using Dexis’ contract management solution
- Bind Dexis Consulting Group in accordance with the employee’s delegation of authority/signature authority
- Research and draft guidance on contractual and regulatory matters
- Enter executed contractual agreements in Dexis’ accounts payable solution
- Mitigate corporate and financial risk
- Participate in monthly project reviews with project management teams;
- Maintain audit-ready contract files (hardcopy files, and Egnyte files) ensure all Prime and Subcontract project files are all up to date and audit-ready.
- Update contract briefs and corporate project list for portfolio on an as-needed basis.
- Maintain Dexis Consulting Group’s SAM.gov registration and lead the annual renewal process, along with any updates needed on an ad-hoc basis.
- Lead the collection of Dexis Consulting Group’s Service Contract Reporting (SCR) data and enter SCRs in SAM.gov on an annual basis
- Support administration of Dexis’ GSA contract.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Acquisition, Management, Finance, Business, or related field
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience
- Knowledge of FAR, AIDAR, Foreign Affairs Manual (FAM), and Department of State Standardized Regulations (DSSR), 2 CFR 200
- Experience managing U.S. Government contracts, including USAID, Department of State, Department of Defense, and/or task orders issued under GSA Schedules
- Understanding of Cost Reasonableness - Cost Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Programs
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as exceptional customer support (both internally & externally)
- Hands-on experience with a variety of contract types – cost-reimbursable (CP), FFP, T&M, IDIQ, GSA, etc.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Word
- Excellent organizational skills with a willingness to take initiative
- Ability to manage time and prioritize tasks with multiple deadlines
- Ability to anticipate customer (internal and external) needs and give and to give high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.