Tetra Tech International Development Services (http://www.tetratech.com/intdev) headquartered in Arlington, VA is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the anticipated position of Contracts, Grants and Procurement Manager (CGPM).
In this role, you will support project implementation with an emphasis on contract and subcontract compliance at various points throughout the business cycle. CGPMs bring rigor and discipline to managing contracts and procurement through standardized systems and tools that facilitate the achievement of technical objectives. Please note that this hire is contingent upon future contract wins, and not for immediate placement.
The position is preferably based in Burlington, Vermont, with Arlington, Virginia as a possible location.
What you will do:
* Serve as Subject Matter Expert for the interpretation of, and adherence to, client rules and regulations;
* Provide contractual support and guidance to a long-term portfolio of projects;
* Support project implementation by providing resources, tools, and solutions to complex regulatory challenges;
* Collaborate with your team members on designing and delivering training on USG rules and regulations for home office and field staff;
* Provide support to projects in interpreting contract requirements, reviewing documents, requesting necessary waivers and approvals and documenting contract compliance;
* Negotiate, prepare, and administer subcontracts to US-based companies on projects;
* Stay abreast of USG rules and regulations applicable to the management of contract and procurement (FAR, AIDAR, ADS, CFR); and
* Complementary support and expertise as deemed appropriate and necessary;
What we are looking for:
* Bachelor’s degree required in a relevant field, particularly business administration, international relations, law, finance, etc.
* Master’s degree preferred
* At least 8 years of experience in a similar role, responsible for contracts, grants and/or procurement on USAID or other international donor-funded programs
* Experience managing contracts and procurement for USAID projects
* High proficiency in USG rules and regulations (FAR & AIDAR)
* French fluency preferred
* Ability to travel internationally up to 35% of time
* Long-term contracts and grants field experience highly desired
* Outstanding capacity building and training skills
* Financial and budgeting experience and experience working with audits desirable
* U.S. citizenship or a valid U.S. work permit is an absolute requirement.
Please submit the following as part of our application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration.
Tetra Tech offers a full range of benefits. Please follow this link to learn more: http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. With more than 20,000 associates working together, Tetra Tech provides clear solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.