Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
- Assist in the review of procurement and consultant requests for accuracy and for compliance with Client and internal requirements;
- Draft contractual agreements;
- Create spreadsheets;
- Upload and file documents in Dexis’ internal systems;
- Conduct research;
- Under the direction of Contracts staff, support departmental and corporate projects; and
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned from time to time by Contracts staff.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Strong administrative, organizational and coordination skills
- Troubleshooting skills with an effective customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Ability to compile, analyze and synthesize data into a usable format
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter with diligent work ethic and proven dependability
- Demonstrated outstanding level of professionalism in providing administrative support, including ability to exercise good judgment, discretion, tact, and diplomacy
- Sound business ethics, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.