Tetra Tech, ES Inc., a subsidiary dedicated to international development, is recruiting for a Contracts Manager. The Contracts Manager is independently responsible for the full life cycle of federal contract administration and assists with project management and operations.
- Create, modify, and execute purchase orders, subcontracts and independent consultant agreements.
- Coordinate with clients, subcontractors, and vendors regarding project budgets, salary requests, travel, consent to subcontract, contractual revisions, and other contractual matters.
- Monitor invoices/budgets against contracts and mitigate cost overruns.
- Ensure project compliance with government contracting requirements.
- Support Project Managers and global field offices by providing guidance on contractual requirements.
- Manage the start-up and close-out process for global projects.
- Assist with preparing cost proposals and narratives for global projects.
- Perform cost/price analysis of subcontractor bids and proposals
- Negotiate subcontracts and client budgets.
- Continuously identify ways to streamline the Contracts departments’ procedures and processes.
- Provide procurement and financial training to field office teams.
- Provide contractual advice to junior Contracts team members and/or manage the Contracts Administrators.
- Oversee government small business reporting and ensure small business. targets are met for global projects.
- Supervise two junior team members.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Minimum of five years of relevant work experience, with two years of supervisory experience required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the International Development field or equivalent job experience.
- Work experience with federal government contracting, preferably with USAID and other donor agencies.
- Previous financial and project management experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Registers and USAID Acquisition Regulations.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Excellent negotiating and budgeting skills.
- Advanced MS Excel and efficient in MS Word.
About the Organization
Tetra Tech Inc. is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech ES, Inc., a subsidiary of Tetra Tech, is a leading provider of energy services working worldwide for development agencies, governments, multilateral banks, and multinational corporations. We provide technical solutions for the world's most complex energy challenges including energy policy and regulatory advisory services, utility reform, financial advisory services, clean energy deployment, and connectivity solutions.