The Coordinator, Grants Management will track deadlines related to and assist with the internal review of all reports due to institutional funders of RA. Working closely with the Manager, Institutional Relations (IR), he/she will ensure high-quality and timely reporting on all institutional grants, coordinating with finance, global administration and program staff, to do so. The Coordinator, Grants Management will also compose acknowledgements for all new IR grants and ensure their prompt distribution.
- Collaborate closely with program and development staff to develop all narrative reports due to institutional funders and ensure final product is strong;
- Work closely with Manager, Institutional Relations to ensure compliance across multiple departments regarding deadlines for reports due to institutional funders;
- Input and track all reporting requirements for corporate, foundation, and government grants in RA’s donor database;
- Coordinate with legal, finance, and program staff to review all grant agreements and ensure proper internal documentation of all grant requirements and pledge payments;
- Liaise with finance department to ensure that financial reporting is consistent with content and timing of technical reporting;
- Compose acknowledgements for all new IR grants and ensure their prompt distribution; and
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required;
- Minimum of two years professional experience;
- Organized and detail oriented, with the ability to operate under tight deadlines;
- Ability to work collaboratively across a fast-paced, large international organization;
- High degree of organizational skill, including the ability to manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines;
- Team player who also works well independently;
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint) required;
- Spanish language fluency strongly preferred;
- Experience with Salesforce preferred; and
- Knowledge of conservation and/or community development issues a plus.
Commensurate with experience.
Please apply online at https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=10107189-e1d2-44a3-9eba-6e8e5533f14c&jobId=249776&lang=en_US&source=CC2&ccId=19000101_000001 Combine cover letter and resume as one single document and upload.
Only applicants authorized to work in United States will be considered.
About the Organization
The Rainforest Alliance is an international nonprofit organization working to build a future in which nature is protected and biodiversity flourishes, where farmers, workers, and communities prosper, and where sustainable land use and responsible business practices are the norm. We envision a world where people and nature thrive in harmony. In January 2018, the Rainforest Alliance merged with UTZ, a global program and label for sustainable farming.