The Coordinator, Program Reports is responsible for providing technical and administrative support to the Program Reports team.
- Supports the production of report outputs in line with program requirements and sponsor expectations. Creates, maintains, and updates award records in CRM. May support other teams during peak times or as needed.
- Conducts recurrent and ad-hoc data quality assurance procedures. Works closely with Program Report Analysts and Delivery Group team members to reconcile system integrations, data management errors and other issues related to the quality of report outputs.
- Supports trainings on program specific data management and reporting/dashboard utilization as needed.
- Sets up webinars and facilitates internal meeting logistics as needed.
Education and Work Experience:
- Requires an Associate’s degree in order to apply subject matter of a specialized technical discipline.
- Requires at least two years of related work experience.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good organization skills with high attention to detail.
- Ability to work on and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong experience of working with Microsoft Office Suites, specifically Excel.
Work Conditions & Physical Demands:
Essential functions are performed in a general office setting with low noise. Job demands may require long periods of sitting; telephone work and/or computer work, as well as interactions with other team members and external stakeholders. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
IIE is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Less than 10%