Coordinator, UNICEF Ventures
UNICEF Ventures is seeking a Coordinator to support the division’s growth and operations which include new ventures. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Coordinator will contribute to the UNICEF USA mission and fulfillment of the UNICEF Ventures team and department goals by assisting in all matters of team operations.
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Maintain department budgets, track expenditures and process invoices; oversee arrangements for consultant agreements and services
- Manage department leadership’s calendars and expenses
- Serve as liaison with partners and other UNICEF USA departments; attend and report out on key internal/external meetings and information-sharing sessions on behalf of the team
- Assist with program implementation, relationship management activities, correspondence and creation of proposals and reports
- Perform market research and data analysis to support assessments of new opportunities
- Coordinate key meetings for the team, including preparation of materials and agendas, and organizing room/catering/AV
- Provide overall office administrative support and assist with special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years administrative, marketing and/or fundraising experience
- Strong organizational skills, ability to work in diverse teams, and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player, and a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual who embraces the mission of UNICEF USA
- Must be able to communicate with internal colleagues and external donors/partners/supporters in a respectful and friendly manner, clearly articulating the mission of UNICEF
- Strong interpersonal, time-management, and oral and written communication skills
- Keen attention to detail, flexibility in high-pressure situations and the willingness to assist with all tasks needed to ensure the success of small team
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and Google Business Apps
- Must demonstrate UNICEF USA Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Salary is commensurate with experience. In addition, UNICEF USA offers a comprehensive benefits package.
UNICEF USA is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
About the Organization
The United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF) works in 190 countries and territories to put children first. UNICEF has helped save more children’s lives than any other humanitarian organization, by providing health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more. UNICEF USA supports UNICEF's work through fundraising, advocacy and education in the United States. Together, we are working toward the day when no children die from preventable causes and every child has a safe and healthy childhood. For more information, visit www.unicefusa.org.