Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
As the cost and pricing lead, your job is to lead the team to a compliant, complete and competitive cost/business proposal. You are expected to be able to work across multiple sectors and to proactively coordinate and collaborate with multiple key proposal players - including the Tech Lead, Recruiter, Bid/Proposal Manager, and the Pricing Manager. Key responsabilities include:
- Prepare, coordinate, review, and make decisions on complex budgets and budget narratives. This includes conducting both a cost and price analysis, and leading/facilitating cost reviews by senior management.
- Coordinate on inputs into cost volumes for submission and best value. Work with technical teams to ensure cost proposals and technical proposals are aligned.
- Perform proposal reviews for completeness, fee structure, indirect cost recovery, gross margin, and profit/loss analysis.
- Ensure compliance with RFP/RFA requirements
- Perform any and all other duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s in business, accounting, finance, or other related field; Master’s preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in:
- Budget formulation
- Pricing and cost estimating
- Rate build-ups
- Drafting complete cost volumes
- Ability to work in dynamic teams and demonstrate flexibility
- Strong time-management skills
- Minimum 5 years of work experience with federal government acquisition and assistance instruments.
- Familiarity with Dept. of Defense, USAID, and Dept. of State proposal development process and budget development.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and monitor program and proposal budgets in Excel.
- Working knowledge of T&M, CPFF, and FFP budgeting. Familiarity with GSA schedules.
- Understanding of LPTA, Best Value, etc.
- Working knowledge of CFR, AIDAR, FAR, DFARS, and federal reporting requirements.
- Attention to detail and ability to work independently.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
If you are passionate about this opportunity, submit your application by clicking the apply for this job online button.
Only those applicants who meet the above criteria will be contacted for interview.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.