World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As Country Responsible for World Vision Ecuador you will lead a National Office with a focus on ensuring national relevance and impact by implementation of programming, advocacy and sustainability and also ensuring organizational alignment to global strategy and regional priorities.
You will be responsible for leading and strengthening the team, especially its leadership, for appropriate and timely decision making and risk & opportunities identification and management.
- Master’s degree in Management, Social Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 5 years senior management experience, including sound and proven experience in programming and business or/and fund raising with ambitious targets. Experience in working with children and children’s programs is highly desirable.
- Experience working with external partners in a local and sub-regional context.
- English and Spanish are a must.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 30% of the time
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 20 NOV 2020. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.