World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,950 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Through our work, every 60 seconds … a family gets water … a hungry child is fed … a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
*Preferred position location: Manila, Philippines. Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in Asia where WVI is registered to operate.
As Customer Success Analyst, you are to achieve growth in monthly recurring revenue for WV Offices on the United 4 platform, through their online marketing assets such as their website, initially, and at subsequent stages, through email and social media. You will provide support to WV Offices (Customers) on the United 4 marketing platform, enabling its successful deployment, to power their online marketing assets.
- Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Economics, Information Management or Statistics
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing analytics in a business-to-business environment. Familiarity with Content Management Systems. systems for Customer Relationship Management systems and IT Support and Google Analytics would be an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy using advanced analysis tools.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal as well as in dealing with people on the phone, face-to-face or via email.
- Self-manager and extremely well-organised to work remotely and multi-task, producing accurate work within agreed timelines.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position online and apply by the closing date 04 MAR 2021. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.
Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.