IBI is currently looking for qualified Data Analyst candidates for an upcoming USAID-funded project in Nepal. The project will be responsible for supporting the USAID/Nepal mission’s Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) activities for all of its programs. The Data Analyst will report to the Data Management Specialist.
- Conduct data cleaning, analysis, and visualization, including advanced statistical analysis for impact evaluations
- Support the Data Management Specialist in reviewing existing data collection methods, identifying challenges, and developing a well-informed data quality assessment (DQA) protocol
- Manage and update the DQA protocol, as needed
- Interpret and synthesize data to highlight evidence and results in reports and one-pagers
- Assist with data collection, data analysis, database management and production of program monitoring reports.
- Master’s degree in statistics, mathematics, economics, or a relevant field, or a Bachelor’s degree plus additional two years of related professional experience;
- At least three years’ experience in cleaning and analyzing data
- Experience working with monitoring and evaluation data
- Experience with sampling
- Knowledge of both PAPI and CAPI techniques and experience supporting the uptake of electronic data collection systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and at least one statistical software (i.e., Stata, SPSS, SAS, R, Python)
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and facilitation skills
- Previous work experience in Nepal required
- Familiarity with USAID/Nepal Mission is preferred
- Superior skills in written and verbal English required
- Proficiency in Nepali preferred
- Citizens of Nepal are strongly encouraged to apply
To Apply: Please go to www.ibi-usa.com/jobs-opportunities and upload your CV for the Data Analyst position listed. IBI appreciates all applications, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
IBI is an international economic development consulting firm whose primary client is the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID). Our core belief, that the best way to improve peoples’ lives is through economic growth, is reflected in our corporate philosophy of “Global Insights – Local Solutions” – a commitment to providing top-notch technical expertise adapted to each specific context. Now celebrating over 23 years of operations, IBI is headquartered in the Ballston neighborhood of Arlington, Virginia.