Dexis Professional Services (DPS), a wholly-owned, independently operated business unit established in 2016 to provide support services to United States Government (USG) agencies that were previously provided by the parent company, Dexis Consulting Group (Dexis). Committed to excellence in institutional support and staff augmentation, DPS draws on the parent company’s 15+ years of experience fielding domestic and overseas technical, operational, professional and managerial staff for various USG clients.
Dexis Professional Services is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for Cost Effectiveness to support its International Technical, Operational, and Professional Support Services project with the CDC in Côte D’Ivoire. This position is contingent upon task order award.
- Conduct cost-effectiveness studies on HIV interventions implemented by CDC partners and submit reports to aid in the programming and funding of CDC/PEPFAR HIV/AIDS/TB portfolio.
- Develop and conduct routine training for host country counterparts /homologues, including cost and cost- effectiveness analyses in evaluations.
- Develop tools and train CDC Project Managers on the collection and use of expenditure analysis data for partner performance management; provide a training plan.
- Investigate and propose work plan for innovative interventions based on economic methods (.e.g.,) to improve efficiency of CDC/PEPFAR HIV prevention, treatment & care interventions.
- Provide CDC country management with written quarterly updates on ongoing assignments and suggestions for improving the cost-effectiveness of CDC’s work in Côte d’Ivoire.
- Provide CDC Management with advice regarding ongoing assignments for improving the cost effectiveness
- Master’s degree in public health, health economics, health finance, health management, health policy, or other relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in cost analysis, economic evaluation, capacity building, resource mobilization, data analysis and research design, management and implementation with or without experience in an international or resource challenged setting
- Level IV English, both written and oral
- Level 3 French, both written and spoken
DPS is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.