- Data Analyst services are required, of an individual or organisation with excellent quantitative skills to assist with a range of tasks such as analysing financial and demographic statistics, to support monitoring and evaluation activities for the program.
- Providing advice on survey format, for structure for data entry and data analysis.
- This can be done remotely, this is mainly the interrogation of data, completing data analysis and reporting.
The Vanuatu Education Support Program Phase II (VESP) is Vanuatu’s flagship education program, funded by Australia and New Zealand governments, and managed by Tetra Tech International Development. It supports the Government of Vanuatu’s goals of improving education quality, providing more equitable access to education and ensuring a well-managed education system throughout all six provinces across the country.
- The data analyses services will support VESP’s monitoring and evaluation and reporting as well as the implementation of VESP’s planned research agenda. For further information on the tasks, please visit the program website.
- The position will support and report to the Monitoring and Evaluation Officer.
How to Apply
View the Vanuatu Education Support Program website for further information on how to apply.
This program is managed by Tetra Tech International Development, on behalf of the Australian Government.
Tetra Tech International Development has a 40-year history in successfully delivering international development projects on behalf of donors right around the world, including Australia’s Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, USAID and the UK’s Department for International Development (now known as Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office). Our people work side by side with local partners to support stability, economic growth and good governance, positively changing people’s lives.
Tetra Tech International Development has robust policies and guidelines which exemplify our commitment to safeguarding and technical excellence in gender equality. Our team of dedicated GEDSI advisers work closely with our staff and partners to ensure a context-specific and consistent approach is applied to all our programmes to improve the livelihoods of the world’s most marginalised groups.
Tetra Tech International Development is an equal opportunity employer of choice and is committed to child protection.
About the Organization
Why Tetra Tech International Development?
As a leading global development consulting firm, our purpose is to contribute to a world where people, communities and the planet thrive.
Tetra Tech International Development works with governments, businesses and NGOs to solve complex development challenges. Our dedicated team helps partners including DFAT, USAID and the Asian Development Bank to deliver effective and sustainable projects in more than 80 countries around the world.