Democracy and Governance – Data Analytics and Management Reporting Expert – Economic Courts Activity, Egypt
Tetra Tech International Development Services is currently accepting expressions of interest from qualified candidates for a Data Analytics and Management Reporting Expert position on the USAID-funded Economic Courts Activity in the Arabic Republic of Egypt.
The purpose of this project is to support the Economic Courts of Egypt improve its ability to resolve cases quickly and transparently, consistent with international standards. This is a five- year term position and the program will be based in Cairo.
* The Data Analytics and Management Reporting Expert will have a critical role in continuous project planning and analysis of project metrics.
* Will be responsible for designing and implementing an automated data analysis system to allow the COP and component managers/team leaders to monitor a variety of indicators of program performance, make periodic adjustments in response to observed shortfalls in performance, and periodically participate in overall performance evaluations.
* This individual is required to:
· Create automated tools to analyze project data to enable process improvements and support analysis of project success and point to areas for improvement;
· Gather raw data from the component leaders, M&E, project staff, subcontractors, and counterparts to validate and analyze data in order to ensure achievement of project objectives;
· Assist the M&E Expert in preparing the M&E section of the annual work plans;
· Develop procedures for collecting and reporting of project and program performance data, and facilitate baseline surveys and assessments on a regular basis;
· Provide training and assistance regarding the interpretation and utilization of performance benchmarking measures, indicators, and reports;
· Provide input to program strategy, including adjustments or refinements to the work plan;
· Provide inputs for weekly, quarterly, annual and end-of-project reports, as well as other reports requested at short notice by USAID officials, Tt DPK home office, or the COP;
· Support pilot offices;
· Carry out other duties as assigned by the COP and DCOP.
* Bachelor’s degree within a field related to data analysis or mathematics is preferred.
* Understand basic statistical technique and methodologies.
* Basic to intermediate SQL skills - ability to write basic queries from scratch and modify intermediate queries.
* Basic to intermediate skills on MS Excel, Python, R, or other suitable data analysis programming tool and capable to utilize this skill to run analyses on data.
* Create and deliver user-friendly presentations, dashboards and reports.
* Ability to provide updates to the project or counterpart websites a plus.
* Fluency in spoken and written Arabic required.
* Working knowledge of English required.
* Egyptian nationals only.
To be considered applicants must submit the following as part of the online application process:
* Cover Letter
* CV in reverse chronological format
Please ensure that all necessary documents are uploaded, as incomplete applications and/or corrupt files may delay processing of your application or remove you from consideration. Applications that do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered. No phone calls will be accepted.
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees - 20,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in over 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams. We are an equal opportunity employer: EOE AA/M/F/Vets/Disability.