Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a Data Management & Analytics Specialist for an anticipated USAID/Philippines Collaboration, Learning, and Adapting activity. The position is full-time and located in the Philippines.
- Designing, implementing, and/or managing performance and impact evaluations across the USAID/Philippines’ mission in accordance with USAID’s Evaluation Policy and ADS 201. This includes: formulating evaluation questions; determining methodologies for sampling, data collection, and data analysis; developing data collection instruments; undertaking data collection; recoding, analyzing, reporting and disseminating findings and recommendations; and distilling lessons learned.
- Conduct implementation research
- Conduct secondary analyses of data from relevant surveys and studies
- Supporting use of evaluation results for adaptive management of activities
- Advanced degree in statistics, international development, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in performance and impact evaluation design and implementation, including of donor-funded health programs.
- Experience developing data collection instruments.
- Experience managing qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis.
- Experience developing sampling plans and conducting statistical analysis.
- Prior experience in conducting evaluations for USAID activities and an extensive knowledge of USAID evaluation policies, procedures, and reporting practices.
- Excellent reporting and writing skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, fluency in Tagalog preferred
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.