Panagora Group, a woman-owned small business specializing in global health and international development, seeks an experienced Data Management and Visualization Specialist for the anticipated 5-year USAID/Colombia Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning (MEL) Activity. The MEL Activity will provide USAID/Colombia with technical and advisory services for monitoring; evaluations; research, assessments, and data analysis; geographic information services (GIS); and collaboration, learning, and adapting activities.
This Activity will provide the Mission with technical and advisory services that facilitate informed program management decisions, shape the long-term strategic direction of programs and decision-making within the Mission, and enable USAID/Colombia to comply with USAID’s Evaluation Policy and USAID Automated Directives System (ADS) 201. The expected result of this Activity is to enhance the Mission’s MEL capability and to ensure empirical evidence for programming, learning, and adapting.
- Plan, write, edit, format, and produce content for reports, campaigns, newsletters, websites, events, news highlights, success stories, and other communication products, individually or in collaboration with others
- Ensure appropriate branding standards are met for all products
- Coordinate with outside vendors and contracted communications and design professionals, and other agency and field communications staff as needed
- Work with technical staff to develop strategies to creatively incorporate data and analytics into various content and product delivery
- Lead the design and development of Activity infographics, charts, maps, and other visual content for proposals, publications, marketing materials, and other documents
- Determine the best way to present data, tell stories, and convey messages to different audiences using qualitative and quantitative insights
- Designs and builds publication-ready data visualizations using unstructured and structured data
- Support knowledge management and Activity learning activities, such as contributing and growing methods, approaches, and practice in knowledge management and organizational/project learning for international development
- Other duties as assigned by the COP or designee
- Bachelor’s degree (Communications, Journalism, Public Relations preferred, or in a related area with demonstrated proficiency in Communications)
- At least 7 years of communications and data visualization experience, including communications project coordination and planning
- Demonstrated interest and experience in international development, especially USAID programs, a plus
- Demonstrated success in planning and implementing communications-related activities from start to finish
- Strong ability to turn abstract concepts and messages into compelling content and campaigns
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and switch between tasks quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, colleagues, and management across the organization
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with AP and GPO style, and USAID marking and branding requirements
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat and email service platforms (e.g., Mail Chimp, Constant Contact)
- Basic graphical design, photo and web editing, and familiarity with HTML, CSS, Drupal, Photoshop a plus
- USAID experience preferred
- Must be a legal resident of Colombia. S/he may be Colombian or an expatriate already living in Colombia with a minimum of five years’ experience living and working in developing countries
- Proven writing and editing skills in English and Spanish across media
Only finalists will be contacted. Panagora is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a woman-owned small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.