Creative Associates seeks a Deputy Chief of Party for the upcoming USAID-funded Justice and Transparency project in Guatemala. The purpose of this program is to strengthen security and justice sector institutions to more effectively and efficiently investigate, prosecute and adjudicate crime in order to reduce impunity in Guatemala.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in human rights, law, public administration, international relations or other related fields or 10 years of relevant experience to substitute the education requirement;
- Minimum of seven years of experience of progressively increasing responsibilities in development projects;
- Demonstrated experience in effectively working with local government structures, senior government officials, civil society actors, other donors;
- Experience in managing International donor projects preferred; and
- Speaking and writing fluency in English and Spanish, level 4 required.
Local and regional candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Position contingent upon donor funding.
Only finalists will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
About the Organization
Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, democratic development and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.