Panagora Group is seeking an experienced Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) to provide support to the USAID/Philippines Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting activity based in Manila.
The purpose of The Evidence-Driven Collaborating, Learning and Adapting (ED-CLA) activity is to bolster the capacity of USAID/Philippines to effectively lead and practice collaborating, learning and adapting (CLA), which has the broader goal of enhancing USAID’s development effectiveness. The ED-CLA activity will strengthen the evidence base of USAID/Philippines by implementing select monitoring, evaluation, research, and other analytical tasks to inform key strategic decisions. Additionally, on an as-needed, demand-driven basis the activity will conduct monitoring services for activities operating in non-permissive environments (NPE) in the Philippines, in order to provide strategic information to help guide the management and adaptation of USAID’s programs in conflict-affected sites.
The DCOP will report to the Chief of Party.
- Manage operations including finance, administration, procurement, and security
- Effectively manage subcontractors and consultants
- Facilitate various meeting and planning sessions between USAID and partners
- Support capacity and knowledge building of USAID counterparts and MEL consultants through on- the job training, knowledge sharing, and mentoring
- Develop work plans, budgets, quarterly and annual reports, and other deliverables
- Update, collect data for, and draft quarterly reports on Activity MEL Plan
- Understand USAID standards, indicators, evaluations, and data collection tools and reporting timelines and systems
- Other duties as assigned by the COP
- Master’s or higher degree in management, organizational development, financial management, business administration or related field, or experience equivalent
- Minimum of twelve years of experience in public or private sector management, administration, and planning; international development, and development project management
- Minimum of eight years of supervisory experience
- Demonstrated experience in human resources, recruiting, staff management, and other human resource responsibilities
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects in a multi-cultural environment and in providing consulting services in helping clients analyze problems, devise and adopt solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in organizational development, management of development programs and/or contracts, and complex financial management systems
- USAID experience preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English, fluency in Tagalog preferred
- Must be a legal resident of Philippines
- References (3)
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.