Dexis is seeking an experienced Deputy Chief of Party to provide technical leadership and management of an anticipated 5-year project supporting monitoring and evaluation activities for the Department of State. The Deputy Chief of Party will work closely with the Chief of Party/Program Manager and directly supervise a team of DC-based technical staff and ensure coordination across the project components.
- Manage and coordinate overall implementation to ensure targets are being achieved, and to proactively identify and resolve key constraints.
- Oversee and manage project staff, subcontractors, short-term consultants to ensure effective service delivery and quality deliverables.
- Lead the development, review and oversight of annual work plans, deliverables project reports, technical documents, etc. to include coordination and integration across project components.
- Coordinate across teams to ensure appropriate implementation of program strategy
- Provide technical leadership and oversight to monitoring, evaluation, and capacity building activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum 8 years of progressively responsible work experience in monitoring and evaluation, including senior level management experience and preferably on government contracts.
- At least three years of supervisory experience leading technical teams.
- Proven ability to work effectively with multicultural and multinational technical teams.
- Proven ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with clients, government counterparts, stakeholders, and partners.
About the Organization
Are you looking for a company that offers meaningful program assignments and opportunities to develop professional skills and expertise? At Dexis, staff are empowered to be part of the decision-making process and collaborate with colleagues and management across the company to satisfy our clients. We create transparency in our operations with our clients and employees; and we offer our people opportunities to grow and challenge themselves in meaningful ways. Dexis follows a "find a way or make a way" business directive, and we’re paving the way for innovative management solutions in the global development and security assistance arenas worldwide. As a Dexis employee you will be challenged, empowered, and mentored. That’s how Dexis goes "all in.” How will you?
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.