Since 2001, Dexis has provided innovative management solutions for a secure and prosperous world. In the last three years alone, Dexis has worked in 90 countries supporting critical missions of agencies in the global development and security assistance space. With triple digit growth in recent years, Dexis was ranked in the top 10 consulting firms by funding at the US Agency for International Development in FY16 and FY17. Dexis was also among the highest rated employers on Glassdoor, where many of its 250-plus employees cited a people-centered leadership and culture as the main drivers to its success.
Dexis is seeking an experienced Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for an anticipated five (5) year USAID funded Feed the Future Knowledge, Data, Learning, and Training (KDLT) Activity that will provide the USAID Bureau for Food Security (BFS), Feed the Future Missions, interagency partners, and implementing partners with concrete support and tools to capture, share, and access knowledge that helps improve the effectiveness of Feed the Future programs, leading to improved nutrition and reduced poverty in Feed the Future focus countries.
KDLT will serve as a specialized, responsive, and well-integrated mechanism to increase BFS’ capacity for, and quality of knowledge-sharing, data management and analysis, organizational learning, and training, in support of adaptive management of Feed the Future, in alignment with the Global Food Security Strategy (GFSS).
This is a long-term position expected to start in September 2018. The position is contingent upon award.
- Support the COP in providing overall program management, including strategic vision and field team leadership; development and implementation of work plans, overseeing operational budgets and performance monitoring plans; liaising with the USAID mission, government officials, other donors and partner organizations; identifying and mitigating program risks; and ensuring achievement of program results and objectives;
- Provide technical support and oversight to knowledge management, monitoring, evaluation, capacity building, learning, and other project activities;
- Oversee activity management, including budgets and negotiation of scopes of work for buy-ins.
- A Master’s degree or higher in a relevant discipline (such as Organizational Development, International Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, or other areas related to Knowledge Management, Strategic Communications, or Adult Learning);
- Six (6) years or more of relevant experience in similar position in fields related to results and objectives required for the successful implementation of this project;
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills and ability to work with many disparate stakeholders with competing interests;
- Experience with USAID policies and procedures as related to project management;
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
Dexis is an equal opportunity employer offering employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship, physical or mental handicap, or status as a disabled or Vietnam Era veteran of the US Armed Forces.