* Supervise program staff.
* Support the COP to develop timely, high-quality and complete work plans, performance and financial reports.
* Make key decisions and solve problems under tight deadlines while ensuring operational and program integrity.
* Maintain a strong network of key partners and stakeholders to ensure that the project is represented on appropriate steering and advisory groups.
* Master’s degree in administration, economy, anthropology, political science, sociology or other related areas.
* Experience in a senior position on USAID programs strongly preferred.
* Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations.
* Minimum of eight years of progressively increasing experience managing and implementing Community Driven Development (CDD) programming in complex, fast-paced and politically sensitive contexts.
* Minimum three years of experience supervising staff.
* Experience working on projects that utilize a Positive Youth Development approach.
* Experience working on or managing programs that target underrepresented groups (including women and youth in rural and peri-urban areas).
* Experience implementing activities that target community-level drivers of instability.
* Fluent English required.
* Fluency in Albanian or other local language required.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
Global Communities is an international development non-profit organization. Our mission is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Global Communities is seeking an experienced Deputy Chief of Party (DCOP) for the anticipated $10 - 25 million Kosovo: Preventing Youth Violent Extremism.