CNFA is currently seeking qualified candidates for Deputy Chief of Party (COP) for an anticipated USAID-funded agriculture activity in Ukraine. The project is anticipated to support rural community productivity, processing, profitability, export and access to finance in the country’s agriculture sector.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible management experience in international development projects, including USAID projects, is required;
- Master’s degree or higher in a relevant field is required;
- Demonstrated professional success in managing USG funded projects of a comparable size and scope in developing countries is required; Strong understanding of USAID rules and regulations is required.
- Working experience in agriculture development projects is required;
- Working experience in projects engaging women, youth, poor, ethnic minorities and other vulnerable groups is highly desirable;
- Experience in overseeing grants programs and monitoring and evaluations efforts in accordance with USAID rules and regulations is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is required. In addition, Ukrainian and/or Russian language is preferred;
About the Organization
CNFA is a not-for-profit international agricultural development organization headquartered in Washington, D.C. and dedicated to increasing rural incomes by empowering farmers and rural entrepreneurs. CNFA assists smallholders in increasing household-level food security and nutrition through improved agricultural practices, introduction of new varieties, diversification of crop production, food preservation and storage, development of farmer-based organizations, and strengthened linkages to markets. CNFA has a successful track record of implementing agricultural development programs in 43 countries. www.cnfa.org