DevTech Systems, Inc. (DevTech) is an international consulting firm dedicated to development, with 35 years of experience providing advisory services and technical assistance to government, private sector, and civil society stakeholders in more than 100 countries. We are a data driven organization that specializes in informing policy making by delivering focused data-driven evidence-based analysis products and services. DevTech core practice areas include: Economic and Data analysis, Monitoring and Evaluation, Education and Youth Development, Gender and Inclusive Development, and Public Financial Management.
- Develop overall framework for M&E systems, including requirements, baseline and evaluation surveys.
- Ensure the alignment of research and M&E activities with program goals and contribute to the development of annual work plans to identify project targets and ensure inclusion of M&E activities.
- Develop and implement M&E reporting guidelines and systems designed to inform project direction, including data quality and data use strategies.
- Train program staff on M&E guidelines, survey instruments, data collection tools, and other tools for M&E.
- Supervise all staff involved in collecting and analyzing data and reporting results.
- Foster participatory planning and monitoring by training and involving primary stakeholders
- Conduct field-based monitoring, technical assistance, and training to program teams, and partner organizations, to strengthen their capacity in the collection, cleaning, and analysis of data for program management and donor reporting.
- Collaborate with counterparts and partner organizations, in work planning and program implementation.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of a strategy for synthesizing and disseminating key results, programmatic lessons learned, and other research outputs.
- Contribute to and review program reports prior to submission to donors and headquarters.
- Represent DevTech, as needed, at seminars, conferences, meetings, professional events to strengthen networks and contribute to the M&E business development strategy of DevTech.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant field (statistics, economics, etc.).
- A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience and demonstrated practical skills in M&E of programs, preferably for USAID and DoS-funded programs.
- Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of M&E frameworks and systems.
- Experience developing study design and methodology including sampling procedures, assisting with implementation, analysis and write-up to inform policy is preferred.
- Ability to work with teams, where team members may be located in multiple countries and may hail from different cultures.
- Excellent knowledge of monitoring and evaluation principles and best practices.
- Demonstrated capacity to use project M&E to advance strategic goals and provide data for decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability and skills in data analysis and synthesis, performance evaluation and correction, and report writing.
- Demonstrated experience conducting monitoring, evaluation, and research in developing countries.
- Competency in training is highly desired.
- Excellent representational and communication skills.
- Written and oral proficiency in English.
- Knowledge of statistical software (such as SPSS, STATA, and SAS) and familiarity with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access (or similar tools) is required.
- Knowledge of USAID data collection and reporting requirements is highly desirable.
- Available to travel internationally
NOTE: This job posting should not be construed to imply that the requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law.
About the OrganizationEstablished in 1984, DevTech Systems Inc. (DevTech) is an innovative, solution-oriented international consulting firm dedicated to performing to the highest standards of technical excellence and professional integrity, applying an interdisciplinary team approach to solving problems and delivering services. DevTech's core practice areas are:
>Economic policy, quantiatitve and qualitative impact analysis, and performance measurement;
>Education and human capacity development;
>Gender Integration (women in development);
>Governance and institutional strengthening, including municipal development; and
>Environmental and Natural Resources Management.
DevTech initially responded to development issues in Latin America and the Caribbean, but has expanded its geographic scope to include long and short-term implementation experience in all regions. DevTech's client base includes Government Agencies, Multilateral Development Institutions, and private sector entities.
DevTech's technical capabilities are complemented by an ability to operate and manage over a wide spectrum of cultural and political conditions, from the highest levels of government to the operational level in the field. DevTech utilizes its strong methodological capabilities in project design, implementation, performance monitoring, and evaluation to support clients in building sustainable and lasting solutions to problems.