Deputy Team Leader
CowaterSogema is looking for a Deputy Team Leader for an upcoming opportunity in Peru.
The key tasks for the Deputy Team Leader will be monitoring, evaluating and reporting of project results, developing and dispersing project communication material and general project implementation support.
CowaterSogema is Canada’s leading management consulting firm specialized in international development. With more than 30 years of experience, CowaterSogema has managed over 800 projects in more than 80 countries. We offer services at the policy, program and project levels, developing and managing major projects in water supply and sanitation, climate change mitigation and adaptation, renewable energy, and local governance across the globe. Our adaptive approach to management has led to our award winning work and recognition as one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2017.
- Master’s Degree in renewable resources, environmental engineering, socio-economics, international development, or other relevant field;
Minimum years of experience:
- 3- 5 years of international experience, supporting M&E, reporting for results, project communication and project implementation;
- Experience in the design and implementation of communication and awareness raising campaigns;
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish, with excellent professional level writing skills in both languages; and
- Excellent cross-cultural, interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to convey concepts clearly and concisely
All applications to the Deputy Team Leader are to be submitted through our Career Portal. Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
We thank you for your interest in building a better tomorrow with CowaterSogema.
About the OrganizationCowaterSogema is a global leader in management consulting services, focusing on developing and emerging economies. We work with governments, partner organizations, communities and civil society to design and implement sustainable solutions that generate lasting social, financial and environmental impacts. As Canada’s largest international development consulting firm, CowaterSogema has developed a reputation of excellence for our strong ability to work with clients and stakeholders to provide leading-edge solutions and services tailored to the needs and challenges faced by developing and transitional countries. Our firm possesses internationally recognized and award-winning experience at the policy, program and project levels, developing and managing major projects as well as undertaking studies, sector reviews, evaluations, and training and communications activities.
CowaterSogema is a global company with its headquarters in Ottawa, Canada, an office in Montreal, Canada, an office in Pretoria, South Africa (CowaterSogema South Africa) and operations in Paris, France (CowaterSogema Europe). Additionally, the company currently operates project offices worldwide including in Burkina Faso, Mali, Malawi, Cameroon, South Sudan, Mozambique, Zambia, Bangladesh, Vietnam, Indonesia, Jordan, Peru, Honduras, Barbados etc.