Design and Proposal Development Specialist
World Vision El Salvador
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our almost 40,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
As the Design and Proposal Development Specialist, you will lead multidisciplinary teams for the development of proposals for private and institutional donors. This role will contribute to the positioning of World Vision El Salvador with local donors and partners and will collaborate with key personnel that participates in events with private donors and international cooperation agencies.
- Bachelors in Sociology, Economy, Communications or related field, a Masters is preferred
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in managing proposals for grants within corporate relations with an international organization (preferably in a non-profit organisation).
- Successful experience in developing plans for the acquisition of funds.
- Experience in the formulation of theory of change as an analytical tool.
- Knowledge of the local and international cooperation fund market.
- Strong proficiency in the English language.
- Willingness to move to high-risk areas where intervention is taking place.
Is this the job for you?
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com . Apply by the closing date 21 Jan 2019. For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Due to the number of applications received, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
About the Organization
The World Vision Partnership is a global community of people passionately committed to improving the lives and futures of the world’s most vulnerable children.
We believe that every child is a precious gift to the entire world and that their well-being concerns us all. We will not rest while children suffer in situations that can be changed. We are looking for people who share our beliefs and our passion.