Blumont is looking to pursue several upcoming procurements to be funded by DFID/CSSF. These anticipated procurements will take place, for the most part in the MENA region but also elsewhere, mainly in South America. Blumont is currently trying to identify Team Leads to oversee these anticipated programs.
The Team Lead will be the central point of leadership for the program, providing oversight over the various workstreams. He/she will be responsible for representing the program with a range of key players, including various line ministries at the National level and local stakeholders.
Other duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide technical leadership and management oversight to ensure all activities and partners achieve the initiative’s targeted results
- Serve as the project’s principal liaison with DFID and other relevant counterparts and implementing partners involved with the project
- Annual programming of activities and budgets
- Coordinating the project teams
- Manage and supervise the work of project personnel and subcontractors
- Management of the consortium relationships
- Liaison with key national and state actors and representing the program at an institutional level with the local host country national governments and the donor community
- Recruitment and human resource management, including operational oversight
- Identification and management of risks and opportunities
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- MBA or Master’s degree or equivalent in International Affairs or closely related subject, including all relevant technical areas to the scope of the intended program
- Extensive experience managing multidisciplinary teams for demanding donors
- Proven track records in programming and designing agricultural development programs
- Demonstrable capacity in applied research and evaluation
- Excellent networking skills and experience convening donors, investors and technology companies
- Ability to work in complex and fluid environments
- Experience with the DFID
- Considerable experience in disseminating learning to donors, practitioners, governments and industry actors and ability to generate robust learnings and research from DFID programs
- Significant prior experience in leading and managing large, complex international development projects, particularly in a fragile or humanitarian context
- Fluency in English is a requirement.
About the Organization
Blumont is a global organization working in concert with local communities to design and implement innovative approaches to build infrastructure, deliver lifesaving humanitarian assistance, and foster opportunities for long-term stability and development. With two decades of experience working in the world’s most challenging environments, we have the capacity to effectively operate in nearly any conditions. Blumont serves refugees, internally displaced persons, victims of conflict, and other underserved populations through programming tailored to local contexts and needs in order to empower communities from relief and recovery to sustainable resilience.