Are you hungry to gain experience in the media and global development sectors? Are you excited to be a part of a mission-driven, global company that has an open, teamwork-focused culture? Read on.
You’re detailed-oriented, organized, and proactive. You thrive in a high-pressure environment where you’re responsible for your own work (but you get the support you need). You also know or care deeply about global development topics.
Does this sound like you? If you just said “yes,” keep reading…
What you’ll do here
If you’ve read this far, we know that you want to know more. What will you do as the Digital Advertising Associate?
In your first 90 days you’ll:
- Get to know the team and how we advertise at Devex
- Implement ads through AdButler each Monday, review daily newsletters tests, and promote paid posts on social when needed
- Gather partners’ assets and build mailing templates
- Collect data through AdButler, Marketo & FB/Twitter/LinkedIn ads managers, and Google Analytics
- Deliver performance reports from data pulling to templates building
- Update and fill in the Advertising Compound Metrics Sheet each week
By the time you finish your first year you’ll have:
- A deep understanding of the Devex ecosystem
- Assisted in daily client communications, scheduling, and assets gathering
- Implemented internal and sponsored digital advertising on our website, social media platforms, and in our daily newsletters
- Mastered sponsored email campaigns, from the design to creation of the distribution list
- Collected data on our advertising platforms and ensured all files and data management tools are updated
- Created and delivered partner performance reports on time
- Provided information and data analysis to help reengage our partners
Here are the basic requirements we’re looking for in the role…
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- Near-native level of English, written and spoken
- Experience with data analysis and marketing
- Ability to work the mid-shift (3pm-12am)
Besides the basics, here’s what we’d love to see you have experience in…
What We Offer You
Being part of the Devex team is a partnership. We strive to make Devex a space where you can thrive and do your most inspirational work. Here are a few benefits we offer in our Manila office:
- Generous maternity/paternity leave
- Unlimited snacks and coffee bar
- Professional development and wellness activities
- 10 days paid vacation in your first year
- 10 days sick leave
- 2, one-week-long enterprise-wide breaks to rest and recharge + 11 holidays
- 2 YAY days to learn or adventure as you like
- Marriage, Compassionate, Bereavement, Solo Parent, and Victims of Violence Against Women and their Children Leave
- Healthcare and Accidental Death & Disablement Insurance
- Transportation and communication benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Ready to get started? Apply now!
About the Organization
Devex is the media platform for the global development community. As a social enterprise, we connect and inform development, health, humanitarian and sustainability professionals through news, business intelligence and funding and career opportunities. Our goal is to do more good for more people. Today, we reach over 1 million aid workers and development professionals, and we can't wait to make it even more.
We live our mission, and bring our world-class academic and professional experience to work every single day to change the world.
Our diverse global team includes 120+ web-savvy journalists, analysts, developers, designers, and marketers. Our headquarters is in Washington, DC., we have offices in Barcelona and Manila, and reporters on 5 continents. We cover the most meaningful issues in the world, from eradicating malaria and polio to fighting climate change to ending poverty in our time. Professionals at NGOs like Save the Children, CARE, ONE, and the Gates Foundation rely on us to be in-the-know.