Habitat for Humanity International is currently seeking a talented individual for the role of a Digital Campaigns Manager. The Digital Campaigns Manager creates and implements regional campaigns across digital and social media channels, including Habitat’s branded digital assets. The position also manages analytics and reporting.
He/she will work in tandem with the rest of the Asia-Pacific communications team to deliver on objectives that build brand equity and reputation, and raise awareness of shelter issues and Habitat for Humanity’s work. This position will be based in Manila, Philippines.
- Digital campaign strategy and implementation - The manager creates strategy for content promotion and implements regional campaigns across digital and social media channels to achieve Habitat’s communications objectives. Ensure that all online content is engaging, accurate and meets Habitat’s branding guidelines (30%).
- Manage Habitat’s Asia-Pacific area office social media activities and digital assets (website and social media channels) through scheduling content and community management. This includes developing content/materials, working with an in-house graphic designer, national organizations and headquarters to ensure timely, compelling information about Habitat’s work in AP is shared across a range of digital and social media platforms. (30%).
- Responsible for gathering of analytics, analysis, metrics and reporting on branded digital assets, social media engagement and campaign results. The manager uses the information gleamed to help inform the work of the AP communications team and other content providers and to propose ideas for future activities (20%).
- Serve as subject matter expert for national offices and area office departments on social media campaigns related to fundraising, events, program awareness, volunteer engagement, organizational initiatives, special builds, international days, etc. (10%).
- Support colleagues to deliver communications plans and materials for disaster response projects, special initiatives and events taking place in the Asia-Pacific region and share with the Habitat network (10%).
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in related field.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Experience developing digital and social media strategies and campaigns.
- Experience in the day-to-day management of branded digital asserts e.g. social media channels and websites.
- Willingness to communicate and affirm the Christian roots and principles of Habitat for Humanity.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organization skills.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Be a team player capable of working successfully in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Background in public relations and/or marketing.
- Knowledge of other Asian languages.
- Experience living/working in Asia.
Beneficial but not required:
- Experience working for a non-profit organization, or in a content marketing agency or a communications department.
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY, PLEASE BE SURE TO EMAIL RESUME/CV TO: email@example.com
About the Organization
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian housing ministry. The purpose and goal of Habitat for Humanity International is to eliminate poverty housing and homelessness from the world, and to make decent shelter a matter of conscience and action. Habitat invites people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build houses in partnership with families in need. HFHI has an Administrative Headquarters based in Atlanta, Georgia, an Operational Headquarters based in Americus, Georgia and Area Office bases of operations in Manila, Philippines for our Asia and the Pacific work, San Jose, Costa Rica for our Latin American and the Caribbean work, and Bratislava, Slovakia, for our Europe, the Middle East and Africa work.
HFHI is an equal opportunity employer and seeks to employ and assign the best qualified personnel for all our positions in a manner that does not unlawfully discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, gender, marital status, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, veteran/reserve national guard status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.