Panagora Group, a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development, seeks a mid-career Digital Engagement and Communications Specialist to manage the digital footprint of the USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program-Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project and to serve as the communications focal point for the malaria task order team.
- Works collaboratively with project and technical teams to meet needs for project communication consistent with client standards
- Provides high quality writing and editing services for technical materials throughout project life cycle, including quarterly and semi-annual reports, and technical materials
- Proactively identifies content and refines that content for a spectrum of audiences
- Participates in the development of the department’s strategic plans, training materials, job aids, and tools, facilitates meetings and represents the department to internal and external clients as needed
- Ensures project content adheres to the editorial style guide.
- Supports the Knowledge Management and Communications team in developing and implementing a digital engagement strategy
- Manages configuration of Drupal admin sections, as well as manage content through taxonomies, standard blocks, and other Drupal modules
- Provides quarterly reports on site traffic using CMS and Google analytics reports and recommend improvements based on key performance indicators
- Provides quality assurance, cross-device, and usability testing; and oversee fixes
- Serves as overall web and social media manager
- Develops online content assets
- Troubleshoots website as needed
- Advanced degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- 6 years of knowledge management/communications experience
- Ability to convert technical content for lay audiences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, and lead presentations, training courses, and effective meetings.
- Effective time management skills and ability to perform under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Substantive experience/knowledge of website and social media technologies and applications
- Knowledge of full-cycle web-based application development, including basic design and coding experience with Drupal
- Experience with content development, including written and visual narratives such as multimedia and interactive storytelling
- Experience with USAID programs and branding, and knowledge of global health and development issues preferred
- Familiarity with AP style and Section 508 compliance preferred
- Experience with web server administration and interfacing with IT support
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, email service platforms (e.g. Mail Chimp, Constant Contact), and various social media and web platforms
- Experience with content management systems, HTML, Photoshop, CSS, PHP, etc.
- Ability to carry out work effectively with minimal supervision
- Approval to work in the United States
About the Organization
Panagora Group is a small business providing novel and integrated solutions in global health and international development. Our vision is to provide high-quality, high-impact social and economic development consulting, with a special focus on public-private partnerships, human and institutional capacity-building, knowledge sharing and collaborative learning, NGO/community engagement, and integrated solutions that build country capacity and independence.
Please visit our website at https://panagoragroup.net/jobs/ to apply. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.