Job DescriptionAbout You
Do you have 3-5 years of experience in content or digital marketing? Are you excited to be a part of a dynamic company that’s growing fast and has an open, teamwork-focused culture? Read on.
You’re a solution-oriented, adaptable, and organized marketer who has a strong eye for design. You thrive in an environment where you’re responsible for your own work (but you get the support you need). You also strive to take feedback and transform it into amazing results. Communication is key.
Does this sound like you? If you just said “yes,” keep reading…
What you’ll do here
If you’ve read this far, we know that you want to know more. What will you do as the Digital Marketing Associate?
In your first 90 days you’ll:
- Develop a solid understanding of our Devex Teams and our audience—and how to communicate effectively with them
- Become a proactive member of various internal partners (think working with our social media team, recruitment experts, sales leads and more)
- Own and rock an email campaign from start to finish
- Get to know our marketing automation platform and online tools—Marketo, ReadyTalk, Salesforce, OptinMonster, social, etc.
By the time you finish your first year you’ll have:
- Increased our leads created, online sales, and retention numbers
- Improved open and click through rates
- Grown the number of touchpoints created on social, especially on LinkedIn
- Written captivating copy for multiple channels like web, display, email, and social
- Mastered execution, measurement, and iteration of campaigns
- Collaborated on marketing planning with the Team Lead
Here are the basic requirements we’re looking for in the role…
- 3-5 years of related experience
- A bachelor’s degree
- Native English proficiency
- Authorization to work in Spain
- Experience in content marketing and digital marketing (social media, online advertising, etc.)
Besides the basics, here’s what we’d love to see you have experience in…
- Marketing automation platforms (Marketo, Salesforce)
- International development
- Working with digital events
- Marketing analytics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Ready to get started? Apply now!
About the Organization
Devex is the media platform for the global development community. As a social enterprise, we connect and inform development, health, humanitarian and sustainability professionals through news, business intelligence and funding and career opportunities. Our goal is to do more good for more people. Today, we reach over 1 million aid workers and development professionals, and we can't wait to make it even more.
We live our mission, and bring our world-class academic and professional experience to work every single day to change the world.
Our diverse global team includes 130+ web-savvy journalists, analysts, developers, designers, and marketers. Our headquarters is in Washington, DC., we have offices in Barcelona and Manila, and reporters on 5 continents. We cover the most meaningful issues in the world, from eradicating malaria and polio to fighting climate change to ending poverty in our time. Professionals at NGOs like Save the Children, CARE, ONE, and the Gates Foundation rely on us to be in-the-know.