ResponsibilitiesThe Director, Financial Management and Operationso will be responsible for overall financial management and administration for the DREAMS AGYW services and HIV case finding work.
The Director, Financial Management and Operations is expected to have the following qualifications and experience:
* A Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other relevant field; or, a Bachelor’s or certified accounting degree with 10 years’ experience.
* Minimum 8 years’ experience in accounting, operations and financial management of large scale, complex, international development assistance programs.
* Demonstrated supervisory experience, interpersonal skills and team building experience.
* Familiarity with USG financial reporting and compliance requirements.
* Demonstrated experience and skills in developing and managing large budgets, including proficiency in relevant computer applications and databases.
* Three to five years of relevant grants and contract management experience, including experience enhancing financial management capacity of civil society organizations.
To apply for this position, please use the following URL:
About the Organization
The mission of Global Communities (formerly CHF International) is to create long-lasting, positive and community-led change that improves the lives and livelihoods of vulnerable people across the globe.
Global Communities is seeking a Director, Financial Management and Operations for an anticipated, USAID-funded HIV Prevention Activity in Malawi. The program's goal is to prevent new HIV infections in target populations within PEPFAR priority districts. The program will increase the use of proven, high-impact HIV prevention interventions by high-risk and underserved populations, especially adolescent girls and young women (AGYW) and men. It will also identify undiagnosed HIV-infected persons and link them to treatment.